Another weekend, new activity options.
- Don’t miss the second Harbor Stage production of the season, Northside Hollow, written by Jonathan Fielding and Brenda Withers. Tickets remain only $20. A unique experience. Great acting. Playing until August 8.
- Check out Wellfleet’s art galleries, and be sure to admire the new mosaic at the Harmon Gallery, the work of Dianne Rella, an artist who studied mosaics in Italy and now lives on the Outer Cape.
- AIM is holding its seventh annual art sale on Saturday, 8:30 to 10:30, Town Hall driveway. Funds raised support Outer Cape Health Services. (Art donations are being accepted today and tomorrow, from 10 to 4.)
- Like old houses? Get tickets for the Wellfleet Historical Society’s house tour, an annual event that is always a rousing success. Sunday, from 11 to 4. Cost: $35.
- And, something art-lovers can look forward to: After Hopper, paintings by local artists, organized by Addison Gallery in Orleans, including scenes in Wellfleet. Opening reception from 5 to 7.