There are several events in Wellfleet this weekend of which you should be aware.
- The Energy Fair will take place at the COA on Saturday from 11 to 4.
- The Wellfleetian has closed its doors. The building now houses a gallery, The Utopian Collection, and BOL, which serves “delicious açai bowls.” The opening will take place tonight from 5 to 8.
- Yesterday Harbor Stage opened its first play of the season, A Doll’s House, by Ibsen. Tonight is pay-what-you-can Friday.
- Lola’s Food Lab is open and will be baking Lighthouse Blueberry Muffins, adding Kim’s own twist, whole wheat and barley malt flour. Both Saturday and Sunday, from 8 to 4:30.
- And, don’t forget to sign up for Taste of the Town, June 28, at Prez. Hall.
(Note for regular readers of this blog, I will be away from my computer until the middle of next week, so no new posts until then.)